The Educational Fellowship Scheme (EFS) recently welcomed 14 new Fellows to the scheme, with an additional 18 Fellows set to be approved during June.
Despite the challenges faced by teaching and learning support staff in the face of Covid-19, interest in the scheme has remained strong.
Monthly EFS Introductory sessions have been registering healthy numbers, and are being held in addition to a number of breakout sessions for individuals and small groups of staff.
A further 17 applicants are currently meaningfully engaged with the EFS Team in the drafting of their applications.
Introductory sessions will continue to be run online on a monthly basis, with all details available here.
Our new fellows
- Dr Yi Tong (Vincent) Aw AFHEA, CHM
- Ms Suzy Andrew AFHEA, School of Culture, History & Language, CAP
- Ms Stephanie Baddock AFHEA, CHM
- Dr Kristen Barratt FHEA, John Curtin School of Medical Research, CHM
- Ms Claire Brooks AFHEA, Centre for Learning & Teaching, ODVCA
- Ms Katherine Burkitt AFHEA, CHM
- Mrs Anabela Calais Romano FHEA,
- Miss Chun-Chia (Rita) Chou AFHEA, Research School of Biology, COS
- A/Professor Kathryn Glass FHEA, National Centre for Epidemiology & Population Health, CHM
- Mr Tim Grace SFHEA Centre for Learning & Teaching, ODVCA
- Dr Mark Hislop AFHEA, CHM
- Dr Md Zakir Hossein AFHEA, Research School of Computer Science, CECS
- Dr Krishanth Naidu AFHEA, CHM
- Dr Scott Rickard SFHEA, Centre for Learning & Teaching, ODVCA
(CLT fellows in blue)
The Educational Fellowship Scheme is offered by the Continuing Education (CE) team – one of three teams in the ANU Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT).